This collector can be directly used for the collection, preservation and transportation of saliva, and the cfDNA (CellFree DNA) or virus samples in it can be stabilized by the preservation solution. It can be used for molecular diagnostic testing (including but not limited to polymerase chain reaction (PCR) or branched DNA amplification technology), virus testing or other in vitro testing of saliva samples.
● It consists of a saliva collector (collection funnel + sample collection tube), sample collection tube cap, and DNA preservation tube (Preset 2 mL cfDNA/virus preservation solution).
● It is used to collect, preserve and transport cfDNA or virus in saliva samples at room temperature.
● Different virus sample preservation solutions can be customized, such as VTM preservation solution (Purple red or clear pink), preservation solution containing inactivator (colorless) or normal saline.
● The collection process is painless and non-invasive, and can be collected at home, which is more convenient and free.
● cfDNA can be preserved stably for 24 months at room temperature, suitable for a variety of DNA extraction and purification kits.
● The humanized design of the collection funnel fits the human mouth structure and is easy to operate. The cap is equipped with a leak-proof O-ring to seal and prevent leakage.
● Free of RNase, DNase and pyrogen.
● Sterilization method: γ-irradiation.
How to use